Abdus Salam was the first Pakistani to receive a Nobel Prize in science and the second from any Islamic country to receive any Nobel Prize.
But despite his numerous contributions, Salam is rarely celebrated in Pakistan due to his association to the ‘Ahmaddiya’ community, which was excommunicated on Sept 7, 1974 when a bill constitutionally relegated them to a non-Muslim minority. To this date, the community faces persecution in Pakistan.
Professor Salam was the first Nobel Laureate to start his acceptance address with a recitation from the Holy Quran.
- STREET FIT
- premium cotton with ultra soft, luxurious feel
- oversized, boxy fit, long length
- elbow length sleeves with drop shoulder
- split sides and elongated back
- The female model is 5'4" and wearing an XS tee.
- The male model is 5'9" and wearing a L tee.
* Body measurements. Please check product descriptions and fit guide for more details regarding sizing and fit.
- Free domestic shipping on all Pakistani orders over Rs. 2,000. 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- Free international shipping on all orders over USD $50. 14 to 21 business days for delivery.
- 30 day exchange policy and 14 day return policy.