Disco Deewanay Tee
Brother-sister duo, Nazia and Zoheb Hassan, were one of the first acts in Pakistan whose appeal went beyond the country's borders. Nazia’s song Aap Jaisa Koi (1980) shot her to the heights of fame in South Asia's music scene. She went on to become the first Pakistani to win a Filmfare Award when she was fifteen years old. Nazia, along with her brother Zoheb, went on to sell over 65 million records worldwide.
She died of lung cancer in London on August 13, 2000, but even today she continues to mesmerise her fans through her beautiful voice, catchy music and evergreen videos.
- STREET FIT
- premium cotton with ultra soft, luxurious feel
- oversized, boxy fit, long length
- elbow length sleeves with drop shoulder
- split sides and elongated back
- The female model is 5'4" and wearing an XS tee.
- The male model is 5'9" and wearing a L tee.
* Body measurements. Please check product descriptions and fit guide for more details regarding sizing and fit.
- Free domestic shipping on all Pakistani orders over Rs. 2,000. 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- Free international shipping on all orders over USD $50. 14 to 21 business days for delivery.
- 30 day exchange policy and 14 day return policy.