Ajrak Pocket Kurta Tee
Ajrak can be traced back to Mohenjodaro – one of the largest settlements of the ancient Indus Valley civilization. The people in Sindh hold ajrak in great reverence. You can find it on men, women and children in all corners of the province. From birth to marriage, until death, ajrak commemorates all significant events of the life cycle. It is used and reused till threadbare.
Kurta’s are traditionally worn in countries such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka. The hippie movement of the 60s and 70s greatly contributed to the rise in popularity of this garment, with a loose shape that reflected the laid-back attitude of the time. This is our remixed take on the traditional garment.
- ROOMI FIT
- premium cotton with ultra soft, luxurious feel
- oversized, boxy fit, extra-long length with ajrak pocket
- elbow length sleeves with drop shoulder
- custom zip vents
- The female model is 5'4" and wearing an XS kurta tee.
- The male model is 5'10" and wearing a L kurta tee.
* Body measurements. Please check product descriptions and fit guide for more details regarding sizing and fit.
- Free domestic shipping on all Pakistani orders over Rs. 2,000. 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- Free international shipping on all orders over USD $50. 14 to 21 business days for delivery.
- 30 day exchange policy and 14 day return policy.