Peshawar 420 Tee
This picture shows poet and shutterbug Eddie Woods and his friend smoking charas (hashish) on the roof of the National Hotel in Peshawar, Pakistan (May 1974) - an important destination on what many called the ‘hippie trail’ - an overland route taken by western backpackers between 1967 and 1979.
PS: We got in touch with Eddie Woods and he is alive and well in Amsterdam and will soon be sporting himself in a HeF tee. Can there be anything doper than that?
- STREET FIT
- premium cotton with ultra soft, luxurious feel
- oversized, boxy fit, long length
- elbow length sleeves with drop shoulder
- split sides and elongated back
- The female model is 5'5" and wearing an XS tee.
- The male model is 6'1" and wearing an XL tee.
* Body measurements. Please check product descriptions and fit guide for more details regarding sizing and fit.
- Free domestic shipping on all Pakistani orders over Rs. 2,000. 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- Free international shipping on all orders over USD $50. 14 to 21 business days for delivery.
- 30 day exchange policy and 14 day return policy.